Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 21:58:46 -0700
From: Isaac Dunham <idunham@...abit.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: musl vs util-linux: main issues

Hello,
I've been poking at util-linux 2.22.2 in hopes of getting it to compile (one of the Puppy developers was trying to get it for rev, mount, umount, and losetup; I'm not sure why he didn't use busybox).
The following are the issues I ran across so far, building with _GNU_SOURCE defined:
-include/cpuset.h (replacement for some macros that glibc includes via sched.h):
Assumes that <sched.h> defines __cpumask, __NCPUBITS, __CPUELT, __CPUMASK, cpu_set_t.
glibc defines these in <bits/sched.h>, so they might vary by arch.

Several other places, including agetty:
Need macros from <sys/ttydefaults.h>.

cfdisk: __sighandler_t for sighandler_t (easy to fix)

Thank you,
Isaac Dunham <idunham@...abit.com>