Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 13:43:29 +0100
From: Olivier Goudron <olivier.goudron@...il.com>
To: "musl@...ts.openwall.com" <musl@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Question about missing linux/version.h while statically compiling Redis

Hello,

I am using a 32bits Debian host.
I have installed musl-libc from git today.
I have configured musl-libc with :
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/musl --exec-prefix=/usr/local --disable-shared
The "hello word" compilation test work.

I am trying to statically compile redis with musl-libc wrapper.
I start the compilation with : CC=musl-gcc make
And the compilation stop with error :
In file included from ae.c:45:
config.h:87:27: error: linux/version.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type

What should i do ?

Can i copy the linux/version.h from my local glibc include directory
to musl-libc include directory ?

Thanks in advance, Olivier.