Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:06:10 +0100
From: Szabolcs Nagy <nsz@...t70.net>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: pcc-list@...d.ltu.se
Subject: Re: Current pcc does not understand  #pragma after whitespace

* Isaac Dunham <idunham@...abit.com> [2012-11-27 22:37:58 -0800]:
> I tried building musl (0.9.8) with pcc (the Nov. 9 version) and found that it failed to build. After a bit of testing, I discovered that
>        #pragma ... /*in src/fenv/feupdateenv.c */
> was breaking the buld because of the whitespace preceding the #pragma directive.
> I've attached a workaround in musl.

the way it is done is directly copy pasted from
the example present in the standard

http://port70.net/~nsz/c/c11/n1570.html#7.6.1p3

so i think pcc should be fixed

i guess we can remove the pragma from feupdateenv
as there is no fp operations (or add it to the
other fe*.c files as well for consistency)