Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 20:05:41 -0700
From: Isaac Dunham <idunham@...abit.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: microblaze: big endian or little endian (or both)?

I'm trying to get stuff set up to run microblaze musl (first user emulation, then system emulation if all goes well).
Anyhow, I'm wondering about whether to just use microblaze or if microblazeel should work also (configure only says microblaze-* which seems to imply that only the BE version is supported).

Other than that, I have a few random thoughts on microblaze systems to experiment with:
1. The xldk git repos have initrds for microblaze; if you inject musl binaries in there, how does that work in qemu?
2. Apparently it's possible (just barely) to get a Linux-capable microblaze design onto a Spartan 6, which runs ~$90...

--
Isaac Dunham <idunham@...abit.com>