Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 02:22:08 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: C11 api coverage

On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 10:38:37PM +0200, Szabolcs Nagy wrote:
> based on annex B (library summary) i created a diff
> between the symbols of c99 and c11 to help the c11
> implementation effort once we get there
> (format is [+-]symbol,prototype,header separated by tabs)
>
> the c11 api coverage table is linked from
> wiki.musl-libc.org

As I mentioned on IRC, the attached list includes symbols from Annex
K, Redmond Troll Interfaces. At this time I'm really not interested in
including/supporting them, and even if there did turn out to be a need
for them at some point in the future, I think adding them would be a
very different goal from adding regular C11 support.