Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 21:52:01 -0700
From: Isaac Dunham <idunham@...abit.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Question on setjmp.h

I'm looking at setjmp.h, and see:
#ifdef _GNU_SOURCE
#define jmp_buf sigjmp_buf /* no other definition for jmp_buf in view */
#endif
..

#if defined(_XOPEN_SOURCE) || defined(_GNU_SOURCE)
/* Where did jmp_buf get defined for XOPEN_SOURCE? */
int _setjmp (jmp_buf);
void _longjmp (jmp_buf, int);
#endif

Still working on _BSD_SOURCE, about 13 headers left now.
I may be optimistic, but it looks like I should have a patch by the end
of the month or perhaps week (assuming I can do something after work).

Isaac Dunham