Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:57:01 +0300
From: Yaşar Arabacı <yasar11732@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Request for comments: website updates?

On 24-04-2012 04:01, Rich Felker wrote:
> I know a lot of stuff in the musl website is a bit outdated, lacking
> in details, etc. and I'd appreciate some ideas to get it more
> useful/informative between now and the 0.9 release. Website is a GREAT
> bikeshed so come on everybody, have at it.. ;-)

One thing I would like to see changed is mini-distributions  part of the
community page. Sabotage's  link in there points to chneukirchen's repo
which is outdated. It would be nice to point that link to more recent
(e.g. sh4rm4's) repository. Also, other distributions/build scripts can
be considered for adding there.