Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 22:12:55 -0400
From: Rich Felker <dalias@...ifal.cx>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: New daily reports - nothing

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 06:07:25AM +0400, Solar Designer wrote:
> Luka -
>
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 03:34:24AM +0200, Luka Mar??eti?? wrote:
> > * I don't know what's up with this: http://codepad.org/Ysn2roYC.
>
> Oh, one more detail: I think you're over-using those pastebin-like
> services.  The short piece of source code and the segfault message would
> be better posted right to this list.

I agree. Pastebins are for sharing short snippets on IRC. They're
really inappropriate for mailing lists because they provide little/no
guarantee the URL and the contents it refers to will be
valid/preserved long-term and they make it impossible for someone
reading the archives later to tell what was being discussed.

> I am pointing these things out because part of the objective of GSoC is
> for you to learn to participate in a project.

*nod*