Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 12:46:47 +0200
From: Jens Staal <staal1978@...il.com>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: musl path

I would definitely like the idea of the wrapper being a general tool
for various libc's.

Especially nice in order to play with the libc benchmarks (I tried
making AURs for them but could not figure out how to get the different
builds to use the different libcs installed on the system).

If the wrappers also could include a number of different compilers,
that would be great :)