Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 14:20:08 +0200
From: Oscar Carter <oscar.carter@....com>
To: Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>
Cc: Oscar Carter <oscar.carter@....com>,
	kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Get involved in the KSPP

Hi, my name is Oscar. I would like to get involved in the kernel self protection
project because I love the software security and I think this is one of the most
challenging fields.

I have experience in microcrontrollers and working with low level software, but
my experience with the linux kernel development is a few commits in the staging
area.

For now, and due to my low experience with the linux kernel code and software
security, I do not care about the area and task to be done. What I pretend is to
help this great community and improve my knowledge and skills in this
challenging field.

So, I would like to know if I can be assigned to some task that suits me. I've
taken a look at https://github.com/KSPP/linux/issues but I don't know which task
to choose and if someone else is working on it.

Thanks,

Oscar Carter