Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 10:04:03 -0400
From: David Windsor <dwindsor@...il.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: self introduction

Hi Colin,

If you're interested, the HARDENED_ATOMIC team is looking for people to help porting the feature to other architectures.  ARM is a reasonable candidate for someone new to the project.  I have begun this effort myself, but if you'd like to collaborate I'd be grateful.

It essentially involves porting the original arch-specific features from PAX_REFCOUNT into Elena Reshetova's official HARDENED_ATOMIC tree, which can be found at https://github.com/esreshetova/linux-stable

Please contact me if you have any questions; I'd be glad to help!

Thanks,
David