Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 13:06:37 -0800
From: Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>
To: "kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com" <kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Project convention on configuration options

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 12:24 PM, HacKurx <hackurx@...il.com> wrote:
> First, respect the work of others...
> https://twitter.com/ioerror/status/636677916365996032

What? You might want to read through the archives. We, of course, give
credit. Just look at my attempts to port __read_only. PaX and
Grsecurity are credited. Emese is actively involved in getting CII
funding for upstream porting work, and PaX Team will comment now and
then too. I see no lack of respect.

> So I hope you are not here for nothing...
> Sorry for such a comment here but I don't like attitude of your enterprise.

I'm sorry you feel that way. What led you to thinking we had a bad
attitude about our efforts to bring PaX and Grsecurity features into
mainline?

-Kees

--
Kees Cook