Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 22:07:15 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: kernel-hardening@...ts.openwall.com

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 10:23:14AM -0400, Corey Bryant wrote:
> Excellent, thanks!  Should we tag our subjects with anything?  I was
> thinking "lswg: ".

It's your call, but I doubt that such tagging would be of much/any use.
The topics you have listed are some of what's supposed to be discussed
on this list, and some of the threads may proceed to other related
topics, which are not limited to the focus of lswg (but the tags would
remain).  Similarly, postings by non-lswg folks may be relevant to you.
I think it'd be too difficult/unreasonable to keep the separation.

Alexander