Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 18:43:10 -0300
From: Rodrigo s <rodrigozanattasilva@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: announce@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: John the Ripper in the cloud update 2023/02

hi. I am really a noob in aws. I loved this idea and try to run it.

I configure it with the default configuration and when I will run, I get
this error:

You have requested more vCPU capacity than your current vCPU limit of 0
allows for the instance bucket that the specified instance type belongs to.
Please visit http://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/ec2-request to request an
adjustment to this limit.

So... What do I do with this? I read this link
<https://towardsthecloud.com/amazon-ec2-requested-more-vcpu-capacity> but I
have no idea if it will work or not. Is it just me or everyone is having
this problem?