Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 01:13:30 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Way to create specific wordlist

Hi Johny,

For "only once", you can use --external=Filter_NoRepeats along with any
mode - you do not even need to have the resulting wordlist written to a
file.  For "or twice", that's trickier - perhaps write a different
external mode filter.

BTW, this:

https://ubee.deadcode.me/index.php?ssid=1042775

has a password with 3 F's - "YFAQYFFV" - so you seem to be wrong about
what those passwords can (not) be.

Alexander