Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 14:56:25 +0200
From: "Krekan" <krekan@...nykrekan.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Way to create specific wordlist

Hello, I would like to ask what options of John could I use to make wordlist
which will contain 8 character combinations which can contain each character
only once or twice. For example word specific is not good only for example
specifgh. Every character from the charset can be used only once or twice in
password candidate.     This is useful for testing strength of UPC networks
passwords which are created in such way.
For more explanation look at:

    https://ubee.deadcode.me/index.php?ssid=1042770
Example passwords shown there are of a kind which I would like to create using
John.
Thanx for help
Johny Krekan

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here:
https://www.oeclassic.com/