Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 10:12:01 +0200
From: Albert Veli <albert.veli@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: how bitcoin2john works

Most of the *2john programs, in the same directory as the john,
unshadow etc binaries, works the same way. Run the program/script and
it will give you a help text, or read the comments in the beginning of
the script. In this case:
python bitcoin2john.py
Usage: bitcoin2john.py [Bitcoin/Litecoin/PRiVCY wallet (.dat) files]

So you need to find your wallet.dat file first, then give the filename
as argument to bitcoin2john and it will spit out a hashes-file that
can be used with john.