Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 06:54:55 +0200
From: Johny Krekan <krekan@...nykrekan.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Performance of 5 days demo of the cloud which was
 mentioned in the message with subject John in the cloud

Hello, Those details are important for me:-)
You mentione the speed s in c/s . C/s means password/sec?
What do you think could be speed of one p3.2xlarge instance? (wpa
password /sec) What would be a price of one such instance for example
for one day?
Thanx for info
Johny Krekan

Dňa 11. 8. 2020 o 16:58 Solar Designer napísal(a):