Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 10:27:06 +0100
From: Johny Krekan <krekan@...nykrekan.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: how to perform dictionary "subtraction"

Hello, could you recommend any script or software which is able to
"subtract" two wordlists? To make thing

what I need to do more clean:
Imagine you have two sorted wordlists:
one which is smaller and contains for example 5 words for example:
address
book
is
important
useful
and one larger which contains 10 words. Problem is: how Could I filther
this larger wordlist to  create 3th

wordlist which does not contain any word from the smaller one?
It is important for me because I have downloaded large weakpass2a which
is around 90 gb in size and before

that I have used  weakpass2wifi which was approx 26 gb. It would save me
lot of time if i could test hashes

against new wordlist without testing again words from older one wich I
am sure that they exist in the newer

wordlist.

Thanx for ideas
Johny Krekan