Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 17:11:58 +0000
From: David Taylor <DavidT@...acybank.com>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: No password hashes loaded

> The argon2id flavor is not currently supported in JtR jumbo.  We need to fix this issue for that:

I see, I was led to believe it was supported based on the information here
https://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2016/01/03/1

How was this possible if it is not supported in john?

David
Confidentiality Statement
This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify me by telephone and return the original message at the listed email address.