Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 21:05:24 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: PKCS#12 RFC7292 appendix B implementation ?

On 2019-11-18 19:58, querty@...oste.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do you think possible to forecast that KDF in futur work?

The KDF alone should be quick'n'easy to whip up in OpenCL. Are you
mostly interested in just that or a complete format?

A complete format would need some research and possibly some reverse
engineering for determining how to tell when we got a match or not (and
then we'd want that part too on GPU side). We probably need a primx2john
tool and definitely a couple of test vectors.

magnum