Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 15:13:13 +0200
From: "Johny Krekan" <krekan@...nykrekan.com>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: database of more rules

Hello, I am trying to create wordlist which contains original words as well
as words modified by rules to be next used in programs which do not have
rules options when using dictionary attack. I have used following syntax on
Windows:
john --wordlist=original.txt --rules --stdout >listwithrules.txt
After running that, the john generated 50 mangled words from a single one.
I would like to ask whether some of you have larger database of rule which
I could include in to my configuration to be able to create more derivates
for example like the elcomsoft wireless security auditor has.
Thanx for info
Johny Krekan