Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 08:55:04 +0800
From: Zoodiac Molmorat <zoodiacmolmorat@...il.com>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: PKZip ZipCrypto password hashes not found

Hey,

I'm completely new to this scene and am trying to find the password of a
zip archive that I have forgotten. It seems to be encrypted to ZipCrypto.

Running zip2john is successful which gives me a really long pkzip hash, but
when I try to run John on it (using my own wordlist of all the numbers from
000000 to 999999 as i know the password is a 6 digit number) I get given a
no password hashes loaded error.

Looking at previous messages it recommends updating to 1.8.0.13 which i
already have but it hasn't solved the issue. I'm on Windows, if it helps

Hopefully you guys know the problem