Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 21:58:22 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: Dolf Verhoeven <dolf.verhoeven@...mail.nl>
Cc: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: fault message running pwddump with Mojave 10.14.4

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 03:45:43PM -0400, Dolf Verhoeven wrote:
> Can someone help me with the problem listed below?

You had already sent the same message, and I replied here:

https://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2019/04/15/2

If you'd like to continue the discussion, please reply to my reply with
whatever additional questions or information you might have.

Also, you might want to explain what your ultimate goal is - e.g.,
password security auditing, password recovery, learning about macOS
internals, or whatever.  Then people might suggest the best way to
achieve that goal, rather than troubleshoot the immediate issue.

Alexander