Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 19:08:29 +0100
From: Paolo Gargano <pgargano7@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: sparsebundle

hello, first of all thanks in advance for the help! .. the problem is this, I created a partition "sparsebundle" coded, and strangely the password no longer works or do not remember exactly. but it is really important to recover the data that is there. the problem is that I did not understand almost anything about how John works ... can you help me?
P.s. I have a MacBook

Inviato da iPhone