Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 14:07:04 +0200
From: "JohnyKrekan" <krekan@...nykrekan.com>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: good program for sorting large wordlists

My question now is not about sorting but about the wordlist which you would
use for hash testing and is already saved on disk, the smaller (with all
words lowercase) or the bigger (mixed). Is it better to let the program for
example EWSA make the case modifications or use bigger one and disable all
the case modifying rules.
Johny Krekan