Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 00:11:40 +0200
From: luka <mrfsrf@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: what version of jtr for raspberry pi

hi all,
sorry if the question has already been answered. Not that i didn’t tried searching.
I was wondering for version of the jar would be best suited for raspberry considering that i want to
use it alongside mpi for parallel computing.
I have installed the john-1.7.9-jumbo but most of the features aren’t working.
thanks in advance