Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 09:20:30 -0400
From: Michael Ledford <mledford@...alum.uga.edu>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: Reward for saving my 15 years of photos

Hi Jeff,

Just to make sure you have checked all of the generated password items in
your 1Password file as well? Sometimes I generate a password with 1Password
which it automatically creates a Password item but don't associate a login
item with it. I'm sure you've checked all of this but it's best to ask just
in case. :)

Cheers,
Michael