Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 09:04:40 +0200
From: Marc Brinkmann <marc.brinkmann@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Problem with Session restore

Dear John-Users,

i have a Problem with my Server, working on and Office2010 Hash.
Yesterday i stopped the running job, pulled the latest GIT and re-compiled.

I have not done this in 90 days i think, so the version i used before
should be from 6.6.2013.

if i try to resume, it tells me:
$ ./john --restore
$ Loaded 1 password hash (Office 2007/2010 (SHA-1) / 2013 (SHA-512), with
AES [32/64 OpenSSL])
$ No password hashes left to crack (see FAQ)
I checked the FAQ, but i could not find an explanation for my problem.
I re-run office2john on my xlsx file and the hash was identical to the one
i worked on, before so i think it is still "correct".

if i try to view the Password it tells me.
"0 password hashes cracked, 1 left"

if i try to restore, it's the same. I also tried to start john with -i but
it always tells me, there is nothing to do.

Can i do something to restore my session?

Thanks for all your Help :)
Best Regards
Marc