Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 15:59:12 -0400
From: Rafael Veras <rafaveguim@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: How to limit the number of guesses?

Matt,

The error comes from the first instance.

In order to run the default order of modes I got to use the following
syntax (let me know if there's a different way):

./john hashes.txt

Then when I use --stdout:

./john hashes.txt --stdout

It gives me the error, since --stdout can't be used if I inform a target
list of hashes.

Rafael

(Via Android)