Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:54:02 -0500
From: kzug <kzug10@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Using Multiple Wordlists

From http://www.room362.com/blog/2011/9/12/multiple-dictionaries-or-wordlists-using-john-the-ripper.html

ls dicts | xargs -t -I file ./john --pot=victim.pot --format=mscash --wordlist=dicts/file --rules victim_cachedump.txt

From http://easymactips.blogspot.com/

1) Create a directory in  /John and name it "Wlist" or "Store". Anything you want but keep it short.
2) Place in it your favorites Wordlists, avoiding repeats and duplicates, even in the wordlists.
Solution:    Where "Wlist" is the directory containing your Wordlists, and grabthefiles, an argument. You can replace grabmethefiles by anything that fits your mood.
Type:   ls /John/Wlist | xargs -t -I grabthefiles  ./john --session=xargs --wordlist=/John/Wlist/grabthefiles  --rules [etc etc..... ]