Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:50:56 -0500
From: Luis Santana <hacktalk@...ktalk.net>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Using Multiple Wordlists

Short of doing something like :

cat wordlists/* |john -pi

Is there any way to have john use multiple wordlists? Failing that, is there any way that I could possibly speed up performance during the piping process? I'm sure using cat isn't the most effective but maybe some linux guru here knows a hack to get a bit more bang for my buck.

Luis Santana : Founder - HackTalk Security
http://hacktalk.net
hacktalk@...ktalk.net
HackTalk Security - Security From The Underground

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (842 bytes)