Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 23:40:45 +0200
From: Simon Marechal <simon@...quise.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: existing collaboration tools suitable for MJohn

On 05/23/2012 09:10 PM, Aleksey Cherepanov wrote:
> To the of that mail I convinced myself that request-tracker is a good
> choice but I am still have a feeling that I should at least look on
> one other solution before any further actions in this direction.

Last time I looked at it I thought that this was proven software, but
that it needed a lot of customisation before being usable. And I
intended to use it as a request tracker ;)

I did not look at the source code, but it is old perl, so it might be
even worse than a rails application. Did you try reading the source ? It
is highly likely that you will have to alter it if you go that way, so
having a quick look might give you a good idea of how hard it is going
to be.