Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 13:46:24 -0300
From: Claudio André <claudioandre.br@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Help on SHA-512

Sorry, attached.

I'll ask there.

Thanks
---
PS 1: i'm using an AMD opencl extension. You can delete line: #pragma
OPENCL EXTENSION cl_amd_printf : enable
PS 2: if you have problems in cryptsha512.cl (because of) remove line:
#include "opencl_cryptsha512.h"
PS 3: And copy the included content in cryptsha512.cl file.
PS #: if you like to help but have problems on opencl stuff, please ask.

Em 10-03-2012 13:10, Solar Designer escreveu:
> Hi Claudio,
>
> On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 12:56:38PM -0300, Claudio Andr? wrote:
>> I'm working on OpenCL SHA-512 on John [1]. My code has some problem (see
>> output below). Seems i'm failing on one small detail (and the devil
>> lives on the details). Half of it works is fine, half not.
>>
>> If someone knows enough about SHA-512 and kindly can help i really
>> appreciate.
>>
>> The final result is going to be submitted, so your are helping John
>> community/users.
> Sounds great, but you need to include your code and post to john-dev.
> Please do.  Thank you!
>
> I admit that there's a small chance that someone on john-users who is
> not also on john-dev will happen to recognize the pattern without even
> having seen the code, but this is a john-dev topic.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Alexander

View attachment "diff" of type "text/plain" (33294 bytes)