Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 20:10:13 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Help on SHA-512

Hi Claudio,

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 12:56:38PM -0300, Claudio Andr? wrote:
> I'm working on OpenCL SHA-512 on John [1]. My code has some problem (see
> output below). Seems i'm failing on one small detail (and the devil
> lives on the details). Half of it works is fine, half not.
>
> If someone knows enough about SHA-512 and kindly can help i really
> appreciate.
>
> The final result is going to be submitted, so your are helping John
> community/users.

Sounds great, but you need to include your code and post to john-dev.
Please do.  Thank you!

I admit that there's a small chance that someone on john-users who is
not also on john-dev will happen to recognize the pattern without even
having seen the code, but this is a john-dev topic.

Thanks again,

Alexander