Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 13:04:23 -0800
From: Humberto Coreea <hcl8370@...il.com>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Cc: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Build an OpenMP in Jumbo 1.7.9-5

I was hit hard last night.  I cant believe that this person jumped on my new OSX and swepted me for my information and utilities.  I have a feeling someone out there has something already for the new OSX.  It was amazing what they were able to do.  They also dropped code on my login fields and my pw was being disclosed as  i typed.  It would show them the character briefly then go back the *.