Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:26:34 +0000 (UTC)
From: donovan <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Build an OpenMP in Jumbo 1.7.9-5

Erik Winkler <ewinkler@...> writes:

> I am working to finalize a new OpenMP version for Lion that also works for
10.6 (Snow Leopard).  You should be
> able to compile a version just fine by enabling the OpenMP settings in the
Makefile of Jumbo 1.7.9-5.  Make
> sure to set the compiler to gcc-4.2 on the CC line in the Makefile as Lion
uses gcc-llvm by default which is
> buggy and will produce build errors on the Jumbo build.
>
> Erik

Hello Erik,

thanks a lot for your quick reply & news about your next version.

Well done, it will be an plaisure for me to test it.

Ok, understand for the "gcc-4.2", i thought i have to patch or enable other
things than un_comment the both lines in MakeFile..

all is clear now, thank you !

Regards,

Donovan