Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 11:55:47 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Linux MIPS

Patch 0036 on the wiki, should fix the compile issues for BigEndian systems
that are 1x md5 (the 2x was working already).

I had to hack up makefile on my sparc system to get this to work, since I
cannot compile generic on that system.  However, I was able to take the
generic.h you provided, and change it to 64bit, and patch the makefile to
use it, and I could build properly on that sparc box, getting the compile
errors you were listing, and then find the place in the code, and fixed the
compile errors.

Jim.