Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:14:15 -0400
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Substitution ciphers

Could JtR be used to figure out a 68 char substitution cipher?
a-z 0-9 and the rest of the specials on the kb. I have 4 plain-texts
to cipher texts, but not of every char (otherwise I'd know the whole thing :)
I've asked someone to look into using his php-fo to figure it out, but was
curious if JtR would be better suited, perhaps it's too simple to bother with
but I thought I'd ask. Thanks!
http://xinn.org/cipher.txt I have no idea what order the vigenere cipher texts
are, I made this table by assumption alone, could be waaay off.
-rich