Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:25:05 -0700
From: Alain Espinosa <alainesp@...il.com>
To: DRCLEMENTAKATENG@....com, john-users <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: NTLM and OpenCL 1.0

On 9/13/10, DRCLEMENTAKATENG@....com <DRCLEMENTAKATENG@....com> wrote:
> I have downloaded your file and this is what happened. Windows could  not
> open it...

I am not sure what are you looking for. The file i send it is a
"patch" to a program (John the Ripper). You need to have the code of
this program, (http://www.openwall.com/john) apply the patch (first
apply jumbo patch) and then compile the program for your architecture
(please refer to the website for instructions on doing all this).

For now this patch only support Mac OS X, for other systems you need
to manually linkage to OpenCL and put the OpenCL headers in an
appropriate place. I do not know how to do this in Windows with cygwin
or mingw, that are the Windows system that the program support.

saludos,
alain