Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:08:34 -0500
From: Kaleb Hosie <kalebh@...essdeniedinc.com>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Using KRB5

I've tried doing this myself but unfortunately I haven't found a way to use the hashes I've collected in Cain and Abel. The best way I've been able to test domain passwords is by using the program called cachedump which unloads the cached passwords that Windows holds onto. The downside of this method is that you need to physically be at the users computer unlike Cain and Abel. If anyone knows of a better way in doing this, I would certainly be interested.