Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:01:14 -0500
From: h3xstream <h3xstream.0@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Using KRB5

Hi,
I'm trying to start a simple brute force on Kerberos5 Hash (login on
domain).
The hash have been capture using Cain. Cain identify these as "Kerb5 PreAuth
Hash".
The data I got is in these two formats :
domain\user [tab] hash (104 characters hexa)
datetime [tab] ip server [tab] ip client [tab] user [tab] hash

I have try many format for the password file but none had work.
If I remove the parameter "--format=KRB5" it identify as Lotus 5..