Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 21:52:05 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: tutorials on the wiki

Hi Pete and all,

As I had proposed in here before:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2009/03/28/5

I've just reclaimed the "tutorials" page/section on the wiki for its
original intended use, moving Pete's misplaced content to "development".

The tutorials page is at:

http://openwall.info/wiki/john/tutorials

Currently, it links to YouTube search for videos on John the Ripper
(there are many) and it has a paragraph explaining what content I'd like
added to this section of the wiki.

Pete's content is now at:

http://openwall.info/wiki/john/development

Both of these are linked from:

http://openwall.info/wiki/john

I'd appreciate community contributions to both of these sections of the
wiki (I think there should be sub-pages once we have enough content to
warrant that).

Thanks,

Alexander