Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 17:39:12 -0500
From: jmartinez@....com
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: QUESTION: WIN32 binary that supports 8-11 chars passwords

Hi everybody
I wonder if there is a compiled binary version that works with NT hashes
from passwords longer than 8 chars (8-11 at least) or what changes I need
to make to the source code and compile on cygwin.
Appreciate any help
Thanks in advance

Javier J. Martinez
Porter Keadle Moore, LLP
235 Peachtree Street, NE
Suite 1800
Atlanta, GA 30303.

Ph: 404-420-5613
Cell Ph: 404-808-2114
Fx: 404-588-4222

NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you
have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  Also, please
indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error,
and delete the copy you received.  Thank you.