Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 21:33:19 +0200
From: "Frank Dittrich" <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: new at this cracker business

jay rubin wrote:
>So far 6 out of 7.  John has been running since last night.  I didn't even
>know I had these other passwords and of what use they are.

Another effective approach against saltless password hashes
is using precomputed rainbow tables.
If you are prepared to immediately change the remaining
(so far uncracked) password, just submit the hash
here:

http://lasecwww.epfl.ch/~oechslin/projects/ophcrack/index.php

(The server might be busy from time to time,
due to a recent article in a German "computer" magazine.)

Frank