Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:44:04 +0100
From: Rembrandt <rembrandt@...erlin.de>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Speed up John

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:05:51 +0100
"kraeh!" <kraeh@....net> wrote:

> a) yes, java sucks, but it was easy to do...i´m not that c experienced,
> but maybe i´ll try it.

Take your time.
Nothing is as worse as a fast hack. ;-)

> b) thanks

No problem.. :-D

> c)  click on "English" (it´s at the left end of the menu)
>
> I don´t see a problem in you using my file. Is it illegal to share java
> classes?

I just know that there's absolutly no realy working Java-Runtime for
BSDs and Sun provides their VMs just for some OSs.
But it seasm SUN has some problems with "Java" if they need to reject a
promised license...

Anyway: Your concept looks simple. Maybe it could even get some improvements later.

Kind regards,
Rembrandt