Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 20:42:58 +0200
From: Agnieszka Bielec <bielecagnieszka8@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [GSoC] John the Ripper support for PHC finalists

Hi

>Unless you implement tunable cost reporting for pomelo and use --cost=,
>--test will check whether all the tests pass, and then use just the
>first two tests to compute the performance.

I've made it in my own way because there was too much problems with this
way.
I'll will upload my code in the nearest future but i think I must make
some
experiments with something very important.

I've added to JohnTheRipper --t_cost= and --m_cost= adding to code
very few lines.
Now I have a problem with auto tune (for bigger values and --dev=5 and
--dev=4).
The first gws and lws values which auto tune sets crashes --dev=5 and
--dev=4.
(and --dev=1 is very strange)

I can give a list of arguments why I did it in this way if you want

Thanks

Content of type "text/html" skipped