Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 7:55:16 -0500
From:  <jfoug@....net>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Strange errors with dynamic formats > dynamic_4999

---- Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com> wrote:
> On 01/02/2014 07:21 AM, jfoug@....net wrote:
> > This was by design. Formats over 4999 are considered reserved.
>
> OK, I'll add a patch so that --list=subformats will use the same limit.

Sounds good.  I will make note of this, and when I start on some other changes to dyna, I will add a new file, dynamic_defines.h, put certain constants into this file, and remove them from code.  Then any code that would need any information such as this, would have ability to include that header, and know certain things about dynamic.