Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 16:13:25 +0530
From: Anirudh Anand <anirudhanand722@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Contributing to john the ripper

Hello everyone,

My name is Anirudh Anand and I am doing my second year Undergraduate
studies in computer science. I was using John the Ripper for a while now
and I really liked the way it works. Now I wanted to study more deeply
about it and also I would like to contribute towards it. Can somebody guide
me through the process initially? In future, I really wanted to say that I
am a proud contributor of john. The problem is, I don't know where to
start. SO I will be very grateful if somebody can guide me.

Thank you,
--

Anirudh Anand
FOSS@...ITA