Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 07:50:12 +0530
From: Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: PBKDF2 hash_out treatment

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM, marcus.desto <marcus.desto@...pl> wrote:

> Since hours I am reading the source code to track the way of the output
> (hash_out_api aka dcc2_hash_host) in file "common_opencl_pbkdf2.c" (and
> others).

Check the crypt_all() call inside opencl_mscash2_fmt.c . The function
pbkdf2*() inside cryprt all takes dcc hash as input and produce dcc2 aka
mscash2 hash as final output. These output hashes are compared against
given test hashes or the loaded hashes during a cracking session.

Regards,
Sayantan

Content of type "text/html" skipped